Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Updates

Well I finished my OHSU application and sent it in. The only thing missing, which I think is kind of ridiculous, is one transcript from my first year of college. I transferred to University of VT, where I graduate from, and it's listed on that transcript which classes I took at Boston College, but doesn't have the grades. I called OHSU and they said that they want this transcript. I wasn't prepared for this so now I have to order that and send it in late. I was assured that this would not impact my application, to have this arrive late, but here's hoping they were telling the truth about that. I mean come on...this was from back in 1986!

Other than that I'm trying to get going on the new term. I took my first A&P lab quiz and got 100%. I took my first A&P lecture quiz and didn't do as well as I wanted to, I got 8 out of 10 correct. I have another one coming up tomorrow so need to get 100%! And then I took my first nutrition exam online and got a 92%. So as long as I can do ok on the next Anatomy and Physiology lecture quiz, I'll be feeling ok about things.

Work is work. I really hope I can start school in July so that I can quit. And oh yeah, my school is having a financial aid workshop day at the end of January, so I'm going to go and get some help with filling out my financial aid forms!

No comments:

Post a Comment