Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year, new motivation

Happy new year everyone! Today I actually sat down and started the first draft of my statement of purpose essay that I need to write for my OHSU application. OHSU is the acronym for Oregon Health and Science University, which is right here in Portland, for those of you out of towners. I think the first draft came out ok and I'm happy that I got a start on it. I'm applying for the accelerated BSN program up there. I say up there, because OHSU is on top of a hill. And the application is due on January 15th.

Geek that I am, I plan to read my A&P chapter that we'll start in on next week. This term my goal is to read ahead of time. It does make a difference in understanding the lectures better.

It sure is nice to have some time off work. I took off yesterday and today, then have my normal 3 days off, so I have a little 5 day chill out before school starts up. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment