Sunday, February 13, 2011

Change in path

Well, it's been like a year since I posted anything on this blog and I figured that it might be good to get writing again. It would probably be good to try to write and process during moments of procrastination rather than just surfing the net or looking at Facebook!

So since I last posted I found out that I didn't get into the nursing program I applied to and after lots of reflection, I decided that I really wanted to pursue being a PA instead of nursing. So a few more pre-reqs added to the list and here I am 3 more classes away from being done (after this term is over). I'm in the midst of the second term of chemistry and the first term of biology and I'm really feeling wiped out. I'm tired of having to juggle work, school, studying and my relationship. I just want to get in somewhere so that I can put all of my attention towards school and not have to work on top of everything else. And my wiped out feeling is definitely impacting my grades. I got B's on my first 2 biology tests and this is material that I've already studied in my other classes! I need to buck up and keep going.

It's like that last stretch before you get to the top of a mountain. Many people give up just before they reach the summit. Of course I have a number of mountains to climb before I get to where I want to be, but I need to really focus and keep putting one foot in front of the other so that I can get to the top of THIS mountain...winter term 2011...with A's.

No comments:

Post a Comment